Analog pH Sensor / Meter Kit For Arduino
Need to measure water quality and other parameters but haven’t got any low cost pH meter? Find it difficult to use with Arduino? Analog pH meter, specially designed for Arduino controllers and has convenient and practical ” Gravity ” connector and a bunch of featuresSKU: rswr0004
Digital PH Meter Tester Aquarium Pool Water Urine Wine LCD Pen Monitor Protable
This digital pen style PH meter is an ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, school laboratories, food, beverage etc. This PH meter is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Big LCD display screen which has great waterproof performance and let you easily read the displayed value.
Measure range: 0.00-14.00pHSKU: rswr0006
WATER FLOW SENSOR
Water flow sensor mainly sense the water flow.It has some components like hall effect sensor,a water rotor, and a plustic body.All these components are used to sense the water flow.When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.Thus it works.
It has some features:
1. Compact, Easy to Install.
2. High Sealing Performance.
3. High Quality Hall Effect Sensor.
3. RoHS Compliant.
1. Mini. Wokring Voltage: DC 4.5V
2. Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
3. Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
4. Flow Rate Range: 1~30L/min
5. Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
6. Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
7. Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃
8. Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
9. Water Pressure: ≤1.75MPa
10. Storage Temperature: -25～+ 80℃
11. Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RHSKU: rswr0001